CMN 447 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Property Insurance, Visual Impairment, Contingent Fee

50 views12 pages

Document Summary

Author of plain language legal writing, available from asap legal publishing 604-685-2727 http://www. cherylstephens. com email@cherylstephens. com. Use 1st and 2nd person or simple names. Use 1st or 2nd person pronouns or simple names for participants: for value received, the undersigned hereby promises to pay , the statement for professional services enclosed herewith is, in all likelihood, somewhat in excess of. To repay my loan, i promise to pay normal expectations. In the circumstances, it is appropriate to take this opportunity to provide an explanation of the causes therefor. I have considered your letter of june 13. 1(a) accept the use of they as a singular pronoun where no reasonable alternative exists. Will provide education to help each child realize their potential . Be certain that the antecedent for the pronoun is obvious. On an application under subsection (4), the arbitrator may amend the award if the arbitrator considers that the amendment will clarify it.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers