Economics
Course
ECN 204
Professor
Eric Kam
Semester
Winter

Description
Chapter 8Financial Market Demanders of loan able funds meet suppliers of loan able funds Real GDP Y C I G NX in a closed economy Y C I GY Cy output Ir interest rate GPrice of money goes up interest rate goes up and you want to borrow less therefore GDP goes downPrivate savings YTCincome taxes consumptionPublic savings TG taxesgovt spending Savings in the economy is going to be the sum of public savings and private savings National Savings private savingpublic saving YTCTGYCG real GDPprivate spending public spendingNational Income Accounting Identity YCIGNX Closed Economy Case YCIG solve for I IYCGYTCTG Savinginvestment in a closed economySavings is going to equal investments savingsinvestmentIS curve the goods market equilibrium investmentssavingsBudget SurplusTtax revenueGgovt spending this is public savingBudget Deficit Ggovt spendingTtax revenue this is a negative public saving Interest rate is the return to
More Less

Related notes for ECN 204

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit