Fashion as a Business and Cultural Industry
Who they are, how they’re different from you, what themes you will be exploring.
1. What makes a fashion entrepreneur
2. Who is my customer
3. How do I cast models to benefit my brand?
What is an entrepreneur?
1. Pays a certain price for a product to resell it at a higher price (interested in profit)
2. Sees am opportunity and creates an organization to peruse it
3. Tales responsibility for creating innovation within in an organization
What makes an entrepreneur?
1. Personal attributes
2. Environmental factors
3. Sociological factors
1. Navigate creative-business tension
2. Redefine enterprise as collaborative
3. Expand ideas to accommodate taste of others
Who is My Consumer?
What is Market segmentation?
- Process of subdividing a market into distinct subsets of customers that behave in the same way
or have the same need
1. Focus on likely consumers
2. Effectively allocate resources
3. Develop suitable marketing
Problems of Segmentation
1. Perspective of marketers
2. Approximation of reality
3. Leakages in market
4. Changes in consumption patter