GMS 200 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Baby Boomers, Millennials

166 views2 pages
lily.dilaudo and 39833 others unlocked
GMS 200 Full Course Notes
GMS 200 Full Course Notes
Verified Note
24 documents

Document Summary

Gms 200 - l1 - introduction to global management. Global management has four main principles: planning, controlling, organizing and leading. These encompass the idea of managerial theory and provide a template for corporate reference. They can be implicated in many ways and forms. These four principles are also the basis of global business. Social media; organizations want to stay connected with customers, understand their trends develop greater awareness towards their cause. It is difficult to define value and customer satisfaction; for example, what is more valuable: the price of a product or the image and reputation of the company (i. e. fedex versus ups). Globalization of production; everything is made in some way, shape or form, internationally (i. e. the iphone - designed in the united states, developed in europe and. Japan, composed in korea and built in china). Increase in use of robotics for efficiency and effectivity (i. e. japan is using robots to tackle their aging problem).

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers