case study 1.docx

1 Page

Department
Human Resources
Course Code
MHR 523
Professor
Pat Sniderman

This preview shows half of the first page. Sign up to view the full page of the document.
Description
Name: Aaina Jaiswal Student#: 500508476 1. I believe there is a case of sexual harassment because Rosetta was the only one who was ill treated by the guys in that company. Harassment is anything that upsets someone else and especially when it is done intentionally. The guys were constantly making fun of her and her background, also Rosetta was sometimes asked to participate in cracking up those dirty jokes that she didn't really like. Therefore, this case definitely involved some sexual harassment because there is a situation if there would have been a denial or refusal of her not agreeing of what those guys were saying, then she could have been danger some day or the other. 2. If I was Eva, here is what I would or could do:  Tell the supervisor- the supervision can definitely help the victim because he has the most right to fire or keep someone in that job so if those guys were not treating one of his
More Less
Unlock Document

Only half of the first page are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Unlock Document
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version

Unlock Document

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit