Human Resources
Course
MHR 523
Professor
Tsogbadral Galaabaatar
Semester
Winter

Description
Seminar Assignment # 5 1. If I were the general manager, I would be extremely disappointed in Garfield's actions and would demand him to smarten up. I would set up a meeting to go over ground rules regarding the importance of health and safety. Since workplace injuries are a huge cost, I would remind Gar that the company cannot afford to lose money and that if he did not follow company policy he would be fired immediately. I would also go over the federal and provincial safety regulations to ensure Gar will fully understand the importance of keeping the employees healthy. As for the workers, I would tell them that they are also at fault. The employees should know that wearing a mask is a necessity and should be worn at all times if they want to live healthily. I would go through the same process I did with Gar and go over safety regulations so that the workers know that proper uniform should be worn at all times. Therefore, I would be very disappointed at Gar and would tell him th
More Less

Related notes for MHR 523

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit