ITM 350 Lecture Notes - Lecture 19: The Home Depot, Freshbooks, Mailchimp

98 views4 pages
Class Participation Report
ITM 350 031 Concepts of e-Business
Group #15
This self-assessment will discuss about the quality and quantity of my participation throughout
the term. In this concept of e-business class, we went through a lot of content and learned about
e-business in kinds of context and forms. Lots of lessons I learned in class were about e-
find more resources at oneclass.com
find more resources at oneclass.com
Unlock document

This preview shows page 1 of the document.
Unlock all 4 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

This self-assessment will discuss about the quality and quantity of my participation throughout the term. In this concept of e-business class, we went through a lot of content and learned about e-business in kinds of context and forms. We went through a lot of content and learned many processes that affect the company and how it helps them increase productivity and grow as a company. Me and my group were assigned a case every week, created a powerpoint, and were ready to present every week. All the cases which were given to us were relevant to all the chapters i have mentioned above. I presented in week two with my group in front of the whole class about our case that was assigned to us. Our case was about angel investing, angel investing is an individual investing in a private company, sometimes alone and sometimes in a group. They lend help where appropriate and invest their own money.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers