RTA 316 Lecture Notes - Lecture 5: Narration, List Of Little Britain Characters, Traffic Collision

60 views10 pages

Document Summary

Rta 316 lecture 5 - point of view & perspectives. I"m trying to teach this course based on what the industry expects. This business does not reward memorization of facts, dates and stats. This business rewards thinking fast on your feet and improvisation. So i want to see what the industry expects: original thinking and innovative interpretation. That"s what i want to see in your presentations and papers. Take risks in showing me how you understand the materials. This is my favourite quote of all time. Robert evans the kid stays in the picture godfather, rosemary"s baby, the. If you want to be the stereo typical hollywood mogul you want to be this guy. And this is his best quote which you will never best: There are three sides to every story: your side, my side, and the truth. That"s what we"re here to talk about tonight. Also the material in today"s class is of a slightly more graphic nature.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers