MHR 741 Lecture Notes - Lecture 17: Myers–Briggs Type Indicator, David Alan Stevenson, Extraversion And Introversion

590 views8 pages

Document Summary

In addition to mbti, i did strategies for handling conflict. 3 participants and their relationships to me: p1, my participant one is my sister carla, p2, my second participant is kazmi, he is my husband p3, joe is friend and the third participant i interviewed. Joe was interviewed at her house, the interview was one hour long. Part two: self-assessment (pre-feedback): every individual has a distinctive personality. According to mbti self-assessment scores, i have learnt that i am an isfj personality type and some of these findings astonished me. In contrast to my own perception of considering myself an extravert, my. Mbti scores revealed my personality as an introvert. I believe my introvert attribute stems out from the fact that, in regards to friendship i ought to have few sincere friends rather than being surrounded by disingenuous individuals. Fortuitously, my friends have always shown me their love and support in times when i needed the most.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers