Why should marketers use this metric?
1. Customers are like investments (risk vs. return)
2. Considers customer contribution to allocated costs.
3. Allows for meaningful an actionable comparisons
4. Supports P&L accountability
5. Supports targeted, proactive ad profitable segmentation, acquisitions, and retention strategies
Supply Chain: a network of all the parties involved, directly or indirectly in the production, delivery and sale of a
product or service to the customer. Typical supply chain stages include:
- Component/ raw material supplies, Manufacturers/ OEMs, Agent/ Brokers, Wholesalers/ distributo