MKT 500 Lecture Notes - Lecture 8: Frequency Distribution, Confidence Interval, Statistical Hypothesis Testing

94 views2 pages

Document Summary

Cmkt 500 - lecture 8, 9 and 10 sampling, sample size, fieldworker and data quality issues, analysis and differences testing. Sampling: due to the unfeasibility of talking to the survey"s entire population, a small portion of the target population is drawn from and treated as a representation of the whole. Intentional field worker errors: intentionally incorporate some bias or error into data collection (i. e. influence the respondent). Unintentional fieldworker error: error in the data collection process is accidentally created (i. e. mistake in the delivery of the survey) Intentional respondent error: knowingly introduce errors into responses (i. e. biases) Unintentional respondent error: error in the data collection process is accidentally entered (i. e. wrongly interpreted question) Online data collection: respondents can misrepresent themselves, submit multiple versions of the same survey or give false responses. Nonresponse errors: survey that are not completed (refusal to participate, breakoffs during the survey, not completing the survey)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers