MKT 504 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Swot Analysis, Mcgraw-Hill Education, Ibm Officevision

22 views4 pages

Document Summary

Consumer markets: attract a large mass of people and convince them to make the same choice. Proposal better satisfy everyone (include components/concepts that will make people happy cfo, students, etc) Close buyer-seller relationship: reputation is on the line. Teams of individuals in organizations that incorporate the expertise and multiple buying influences of people from different department throughout the organization. *need to position your company in a way that shoes your potential buyers why you"re a good fit. Situational needs: i need a copier now because i have a major project i need to complete. Functional: i need a copier that sorts and staples. Social needs: i need a state-of-the-art copier so i will be recognized as a technology-savvy person. Psychological needs: i need an extended warranty with a copier. Knowledge needs: i need comprehensive training on how to use a copier. 5 c"s: company, customer, competitors, collaborators, climate, political, economic, socio-cultural, technological.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers