MKT 510 Lecture Notes - Lecture 7: Brand Equity, Retail, Focus Group

78 views7 pages

Document Summary

Cmkt510 - lecture 7 - research methodologies and measuring brand equity. Describe effective qualitative research techniques for tapping into consumer brand knowledge. Identify effective quantitative research techniques for measuring brand awareness, image, responses, and relationships. Recognize the multi-dimensionality of brand equity and the importance of multiple methods to measure it. Define and list key social media metrics and measurement tools. Brand audit has four key components: introduction, inventory, exploratory and. Inventory: secondary sources of information and research (i. e. , articles and reports sourced from the library) used to describe the brand"s current situation. Past articles, opinion pieces, reports and studies show brand"s most recent market performance from both qualitative (i. e. , brand personality, preferences, etc. ) and quantitative (i. e. , brand perceptions, awareness levels, etc. ) perspectives. Exploratory: primary research used to gather current brand insights. For marketers, qualitative and quantitative research is often conducted as part of a larger research project.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers