MTH 380 Lecture Notes - Lecture 16: Ryerson University, Frequency (Statistics), Normal Distribution

291 views2 pages

Document Summary

Mth 380 probability and statistics i course outline - f2014. Office hours: posted on office door and blackboard. Course website: mth 380 blackboard" web page at https://my. ryerson. ca. Course objectives: to gain a facility with the concepts of statistics and problem solving, to build a strong foundation in probability and statistics as preparation for subsequent professional courses. Learning objectives: apply statistical methods to solve problems, determine the data that are appropriate to collect, determine sampling strategies and interpret results with regards to given assumptions and constrains, apply statistical principles to predict behavior of processes. Assess the reliability of conclusions: describe differences between methods and use proper methods for testing hypotheses in order to conclude on statistical problems, illustrate concepts in graph form. Required books: solved problems in statistics, part i p. gharghouri, b. todorow, exercises in statistics, part i p. gharghouri, b. todorow. Reference books: probability & statistics for engineers and the sciences jay l. devore.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers