SSH 105 Critical Thinking - Practice Test
1. What does it mean for a source of evidence to be reliable? And why is reliability a
matter of degree?
2. If a witness id biased, does this make their testimony false?
3. What is passive reporting? Is it a form of bias? Why or why not?
4. What is the difference between mode, median and mean?
5. What is the difference between measurement validity, measurement consistency, and
6. Explain the mistake of relying on ignorance.
1. What does a disjunction assert?
2. What is the difference between an exclusive and non-exclusive disjunction?
3. When is affirming a disjunct valid?
4. What is the symbolic form of denying a disjunct?
5. What is the red herring fallacy and why is it a critical thinking mistake?
6. What is an exhaustive disjunction?