Computer Programming and Analysis DBS301 Lecture Notes - Seneca College
253 views1 pages
For unlimited access to Class Notes, a Class+ subscription is required.
Applied Arts & Technology
SCHOOL OF COMPUTER STUDIES
BTD - 310
Lab Assignment Sub Quires
1. Write a query to display the last name and hire date of any employee in the same department with ’Zlotkey’.
Don’t show Mr. Zlotkey.
2. Create a query to display the employee numbers and last names of all employees who earn more than the average
salary of all employees. Sort the results in ascending order of salary.
3. Write a query that displays the employee numbers and last names of all employees who work in a department with
any employee whose last name contains a u.
4. Display the last name, department number, and job ID of all employees whose department location ID is 1700.
5. Display the last name and salary of every employee who reports to King.
6. Display the department number, last name, and job ID for every employee in the Executive department.
7. Modify the query in question 3 display the employee numbers, last names, and salaries of all employees who
earn more than the average salary and who work in a department with any employee with a u in their name.
8. Write a query and show all the information about the employees whose salaries are greater than any of the