CRIM 330 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Medical Prescription, Quid Pro Quo, Fokker E.Ii

81 views19 pages

Document Summary

1. (i) establish the identity of the person. Rights upon arrest, obligations of police in ensure compliance with s. 10. Release after arrest and compelling appearance in court: release after arrest without warrant, summons i, 498: allows a peace officer to release a person arrested without a warrant on a summons. 1. (c) release the person on the person"s entering into a recognizance before the officer in charge or another peace officer without sureties in an amount not exceeding that. Notice, pta or recognizance i: 501: empowers peace officer to require an accused to attend for identification purposes if the offence charged is an indictable offence. 1. (a) release the person on the person"s giving a promise to appear; . ii. 1. (a) to remain within a territorial jurisdiction specified in the undertaking; 2. (b) to notify a peace officer or another person mentioned in the: undertaking of any change in his or her address, employment or.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers