Lecture 2

IAT233_Week 2.docx

2 Pages
Unlock Document

Simon Fraser University
Interactive Arts & Tech
IAT 233
Russell Taylor

IAT233 Week 2 Lecture The Big Idea Composition in GD that is non-distracting visually in which these things are evident Keys What goes down first? Relationship of all parts together to create a unified composition Generous whitespace Project/time management Process-a series of process quality decisions will add up Do think, do, learn, edit, etc i.e. the decisions you make Main Issue Design is the quality of your decisions that add up. Start seeing where you are going off the road before you do Language: hierarchy, clusters, A/B Grammar: rule of thirds, tension/locking, overlapping plains, underlying structures, hotspots, contrast Brodowich Method 1) Is this a good image? 2) What goes down first? 3) Hotspots? Draws attention 4) Can I crop this image more effectively? 5) Is there structure? Am I stitching it? 6) Intuition IAT233 Week 3 lab The main issue this week was I. Design-the quality or your decisions. The quality of your process will always determine the quality of your results II.
More Less

Related notes for IAT 233

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.