Day 1 sept 6
What is International?
• Global -relations that go beyond state i.e.: NGO's
• International -creations between nations i.e.: China Japan the world
bank and united nations
• National -nation-states i.e.: Canada
• Subnational -local Gov. i.e.: bc
States: like Canada and japan etc. is a modern phenomenon. However,
states have always exited
International studies VS International Relation
• state is important
• econ development
• international institution
The state cannot be understood by definition alone.
The intensification and expansion of worldwide economic, cult