In-class writing assignment
1. Does this study reflect basic or applied research? How do you know?
- “to explore”
- “to mediate this commitment”
- Multiple tests and analysis were conducted.
2. What level(s) of analysis (biological, psychological, environmental) are being
employed in this study? Explain and identify the specific details of the study that show
- Attention T and deflection T (decreases in attention towards other potention mates in
Biological Psychological Environmental
All there levels of analysis are linked together, yet the most prominent levels are Biological and Psychological.
- Hormones: oxytocin (modulate attachment, - <3 feelings, - The real world: the
higher the level; higher the ability to IB potentiemotions, person you’re in
partner, which leads to heightened feelings of behaviours and love with.
attachment towards the perso+ vasopressin perception. - <3.
(social recognition, attention, memory and partner
selectio. Hormones affect behaviour. - ‘Changes in basic
- Odor. psychological
- ‘Changes in basic biological functions’ - psyc mechanism
- bio mechanism remains un resolved.
- Odor helps in mate selection = odor remains un resolved.
carry information that allow ♀ sensory
system to ID the individual emitting the
odors. (♀ are able to extract genetic info from ♂)
- 3. What were the findings of previous research that led the re