BIOL 2060 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Centaurea Solstitialis, Statistical Unit, Aegilops

259 views2 pages

Document Summary

Dropbox (one per group: due by 11:45 pm on your tutorial day (worth 1. 25%) Instructions: read the article by eskelinen and harrison (2014) and answer the following questions. Remember that the question should include i) the invasive species (latin and common names), ii) the geographic location where the study will take place, and iii) the specific ecological question that will be investigated. Question 2 (3 marks): briefly describe each of the following as they relate to the experiment that was conducted. Experimental unit (i. e. the piece of experimental material that you apply your treatment to): include both the size and type of plot that they used: 9 transects. Along the transects they established experimental 2 x 2 m plots: 1000 x 50 m; grasslands on varying soils. Treatments (i. e. the experimental manipulation that is applied to the experimental unit): list five treatments and their abbreviations; no other information is needed here.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers