HTM 1000 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Business Cycle, Visitengland, Culture Of Asia

36 views2 pages

Document Summary

Week #1 cross cultural communicaion: choose a culture you are interested in visiing that has limited similariies to your own culture. Please note, a culture is not a country or region. Idenify 3-5 things you know about this culture that interest you and moivate you to be a tourist. 2. to this culture: explain how a wise tourism industry professional could program and interpret these 3-5 things into without commodifying the heritage. England"s culture contains unique elements that deines its country today. England is much diferent from my own culture because england is more westernized while i am from an asian culture where most of my tradiions come from china and a mix of malaysia. England"s culture has been around for many years. When people think of england, people usually think of tea drinking, ish and chips, and etc. Its culture contains many tradiions of music, food, sports, languages, religion and diferent celebraions.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers