Philosophy
Course
PHIL 3080
Professor
John Russon
Semester
Fall

Description
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 HEGEL Struggle to the death Interpretation as yourself as the center. Your desires guide experience. The only thing you aknowledge in reality, is that you are at the center of things “self certainly” or “self interpretation”. Everything comes back to ‘you’ or ‘me’. The experience of absolute abrstraction. Another thing or prson you come across will have the same view, they are everything. We recognize other self conscious beings. Form of our experience is that we are de-centered , center. You are independent. You can risk everything since you are dependant on nothing or nobody i.e., struggle to the death. “My will is not controlled by my body or anything else”. Therefore you encounter another person, with the same ideas, and if they challenge you, you can kill them. They have mirror images in perspective, once again ‘struggle to the death’. Most primitive way we experience self- conciousness. Desire does not equal organism/body. The other desire is the challenge, you defeated
More Less

Related notes for PHIL 3080

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit