PSYC 2450 Lecture Notes - Lecture 20: Extraversion And Introversion, Social Emotions, Attribution Bias

21 views4 pages

Document Summary

Intelligence (working memory, processing speed, verbal & nonverbal intelligence: achievement (reading, writing, arithmetic) Emotional development: displaying (& controlling) emotions, recognizing & interpreting emotions [in others, emotions & early development [emotional q] Attachment & development: the _____ factor in the ffm goes with the ____ child temperament factor. Describe this factor. (*note the panas will not be on the exam: see next slide for the reviewqs on behavioral inhibition. Jerome kagan studied an attribute called behavioral inhibition. define this temperament attribute. Using scale of 1 (very untrue) to 7 (very true) I like to have a lot of people around me . I usually prefer to do things alone (r) I am not a cheerful optimist (r) We could also ask about (but won"t):neuroticism. I often feel tense and jittery [anxiety] I rarely feel lonely or blue or. I have clear goals and work toward them(c) I prefer to do things alone (or not)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers