PSYC 3080 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Etheric Plane, Psychokinesis, Astral Body

Department
Psychology
Course Code
PSYC 3080
Professor
Jennifer Schacker
Lecture

This preview shows pages 1-3. to view the full 32 pages of the document.
Flake's teachings
about AP
Contents:
Introduction and stuff.......................................................................................... p. 3
1. Basics of AP (section 1)............................................................................... p. 6
1.1. Definitions of the LD, AP, EP and OBE..................................................... p. 7
1.2. How to AP..................................................................................................... p. 10
1.3. The buzzing sound........................................................................................ p. 11
1.4. How to get a spontaneous AP...................................................................... p. 11
1.5. How to get an LD......................................................................................... p. 12
1.6. How to willingly induce an AP...................................................................... p. 14
1.7. Meditation.................................................................................................... p. 15
1.8. Wake induced lucid dream (WILD)............................................................ p. 18
1.9. The hypnogogic state................................................................................... p. 20
1.10. Dreampools............................................................................................. p. 22
1.11. The transfer............................................................................................. p. 22
1.12. What to expect from the astral.............................................................. p. 24
1.13. What to do on the astral......................................................................... p. 25
1.14. Getting back to the physical body.......................................................... p. 27
1.15. Patience................................................................................................... p. 27
1.16. American good will................................................................................. p. 28
2. Advanced and theory (section 2)................................................................ p. 29
2.1. Flake's theory.............................................................................................. p. 30
2.2. The golden rule............................................................................................ p. 36
2.3. Correction of the common LD definition.................................................... p. 36
2.4. Lucidity enhancers...................................................................................... p. 39
2.5. Lucidity keepers.......................................................................................... p. 40
2.6. The use of energy........................................................................................ p. 40
2.7. Occult dimensions........................................................................................ p. 42
2.8. Theory about hallucinations........................................................................ p. 42
2.9. So... what is the astral really?..................................................................... p. 44
2.10. Meeting people on the astral................................................................. p. 45
2.11. Astral sex and other fun stuff................................................................. p. 49
2.12. OBE memory.......................................................................................... p. 50
2.13. The confusion between the LD/AP/OBE............................................... p. 51
2.14. Different forms of projection.................................................................. p. 51
2.15. What counts as an astral projection....................................................... p. 53
3. Philosophy/spirituality (section3)............................................................... p. 54
3.1. Experience is teacher.................................................................................. p. 55

Only pages 1-3 are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

3.2. What is lucidity?........................................................................................... p. 56
3.3. Lucidity in the physical................................................................................ p. 57
3.4. Life is one big dream................................................................................... p. 57
3.5. God and satan.............................................................................................. p. 58
3.6. The double life.............................................................................................. p. 59
3.7. Double personality....................................................................................... p. 61
3.8. A ”poem” about life..................................................................................... p. 62
Note:
In order for the contents page to make any sense, you have to switch to the "online
layout"
Distribution
The knowledge that is in this book is just as free as the air you breathe right now, if you
want to distribute it anywhere, I'm fine with it. Modification of this text is not permitted
and please do inform me if you distribute this book. My e-mail under the author info
headline
Preface
The book/compilement you now are reading now is a book about astral projection/out of body
experiences. The book is divided into three main sections: basics of AP (astral projection),
advanced & theories and philosophy/spirituality. The two latter sections are the main reasons
why this book has been written. In the first section though, I simplify everything that AP is about
so that it can be read by anyone, I also simplify things because I think that many authors make
things look more complicated than they are. If you want a clearer definition of the sections
please skip to their introductions. In this book I try to speak a common and more practical
”language”, so that everybody can understand. I do this because I have read many texts as a
newbie where I have found it hard to understand just what the author is trying to conclude. This
book is mainly for those who have just found out about AP and are interested in it, however,
veterans will also find the theories and philosophies that I have written interesting. The reason
why the book got written in the first place was beacause of me and my friends many discoveries
about AP that we have never read about anywhere else, or are not commonly talked about. The
first section is basically just an introduction to AP.
Most of this book is written on the basis of my personal experience.

Only pages 1-3 are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

(The text in this book highlighted with light-blue are important notes)
Special thanks
I just want to give my thanks to all of the things and people that made me write this little book.
First of all, thanks to Ankou (it's a pseudonym) for getting me into AP in the first place,
for supporting me in my progress and also for correcting the spelling in this book. Thanks to
Peter for giving me advice about AP. Minttu for being open minded and listening to what AP is.
She was also one of the first things that made me think about writing this compilement in the
first place. And last but not least, all the people at www.astralsociety.com for helping me in my
progress.
Author info
Name: Kristian Kaikkonen
Where I live: Finland
Other interests: Drawing, playing guitar, some sports, being with friends...
Favorite music: Guns 'n' roses, System of a down, Hanoi rocks, Kiss...
Well... how did I get into AP? To make a long story short, the dawn of my ”AP career” took
place only about two or three years ago, back then I sort of got into Ouija boards and ghost
happenings. One thing led to another and now I'm mainly an AP dude. I would have lived a
completely common life if I never would have had such peculiar friends as I had back then. But
hey, if I could live my life over again, I would have made the exact same choices as I have done
now. You may perhaps think to yourself ”what kind of dude is this? Only two years of
experience and already writing a book?”. It may perhaps be seen as a weakness, but it can also be
seen as a strength. You see, I can still remember how I thought when I first got into AP, when I
was a newbie. I still remember how 50% of the info I read here and there on the net was
practically said useless. Much text was hard to understand as a newbie and much text dealt with
such things that I would not have needed to know just yet back then. You know what they say; if
you want to reach the top of a tree, there's only one place you can start at, and that's of course at
the bottom. The benefit of still being a bit unexperienced at AP is that I can still speak the same
”language” as newbies, or so I think.
When I for the first time heard about AP I laughed my ass off. Yet there was also
something in me that made me keep asking ”what if?”... A couple of years went by and then I
wrote this book/compilement. It's funny when you look back a couple of years from now, alot of
things have happened...
If you want to comment, ask questions or just argue on things about the book, send an e-
mail to the following adress:
flateachings@hotmail.com
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version