SOAN 3070 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Chicken Soup, Deductive Reasoning, Erving Goffman

22 views3 pages

Document Summary

Concrete seeing, hearing, touching, smelling and tasting (percept meaning to a sound. ) Audio she played in class interpret the sound by using previous life. Chicken soup helps get rid of a cold. It worked for my grandparents and it works for me unscientific based off personal experience based off of selective observation, may ignore evidence that challenges our abilities. Weak magnets can be used to heal many illnesses unscientific based off knowledge from authority, no scientific evidence. If you work hard, you can get ahead. I know because several of my can test this, but this doesn"t mean that everyone would get to the same point parents" friends started off poor but now are middle class scientific. ) am right because ) can"t think of any contrary cases unscientific. Mr. smith lives in poverty even though he works hard, but that"s (cid:498)the toronto blue jays won 50% off their baseball games over the last.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers