WOMN 1500 Lecture Notes - Lecture 21: Guerrilla Girls, Revised Version, Media Consumption

33 views6 pages

Document Summary

Reminder to set up a meeing with me about your project. Rest of ilm not in class. What to do if you don"t get your paper back. Because the original paper wasn"t included with the revised version. Quotes and ideas from other sources needed. Cite source and then explain in the text how you are using it, Perhaps what the aricle as a whole is exploring); and. Not just provide an example of the concept, Write it as though the reader has no understanding of the concept or the example learning objecives. To deine representaion, including its components (producion, circulaion, consumpion) To pracice criically analysing forms of representaion (cid:1) representaion. A diamond is forever add - waiing . Woman is waiing for a diamond engagement ring. Everything will be alright when there is a ring on her inger. Inluenced by media and adds brainstorm what do i want . To be able to reire around 60 if i wanted to.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers