January-31-13 9:56 AM
- To define a conditional task in terms of the condition and the task.
- Use if, if/else, nested if/else, chained if/else to define conditional tasks.
- Context is often determined by:
○ Relational expressions.
○ Boolean expressions.
- Each sub-task can be any kind of task.
- To describe a conditional task.
○ Express the condition.
○ Describe the task.
- You may need to consider things that are not explicitly mentioned, e.g.,
○ How to recognize dial tone, etc
- Like a plan tha