LING 111 Lecture Notes - Lecture 15: Topic Sentence

45 views2 pages
8 Dec 2017
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

3 specific example or detail to support your idea/reason. In my opinion/as far as i"m concerned/i believe/personally speaking/from my perspective For one thingfor anothermoreover/on the one handon the other handwhat is more the woman/man, the female/male speaker, the female/male student the proposal/announcement/reading passage/notice (conversation) section/discussion. In the reading passage, the university plans to____, because____, and _____. In the listening passage. , the man/woman agrees/disagrees with the plan/policy/announcement. He/ she believes so firstly because____, he/she thinks it"s a good/bad idea also because____. The reading passage introduces the definition/ phenomenon/ problem/ process /some functions/some features/ principle/ application/ cause/ effect of____( In the lecture, the professor mainly talks about the theory/term of____. To reinforce the theory, the professor gives two examples/reasons in his speech. 1 in the conversation, the male/female speaker is facing a problem that____ 2 the male/female speaker provides him/her with 2 possible solutions. The first one is____, the second one is____ 3 personally speaking, the first/second one is a better choice.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers