Guest Speaker: Michel Brisebois
February-07-13 11:38 AM
Camp David Accord
- Signed in 1979.
- Peace treaty signed by U.S., Israel and Egypt.
- Following the peace treaty, a treaty had to be developed.
- Now that the two countries have agreed to a ceasefire, who was going to come
in and make sure both parties keep their promises?
○ This is part of the reason the Multinational Force Observers (MFO) was
- Any country that isn't doing that they said they would do is violating the
- MFO is strictly on a peace mission… no security aspect, and it's purely, pu