April 4, 2013
April-04-13 11:37 AM
Obama's Foreign Policy (Overview)
- The U.S. may realize that it can't pull off all of its plans together unless it shares
responsibilities with others.
○ The country may not have the money and resources, and it may be destroying
them from within.
○ The Libya intervention would be a good example.
- Pre-eminent goal of Obama?
○ Rebuilding ties and/or stability?
○ Why is the U.S. pivoting towards Asia?
Dealing with China.
□ Attempting to reconcile with China in various different ways.
□ Economically, without China's support, the global econom