Question 1 0 / 1 point
A financial analyst would be more interested in an XBRL style sheet that provides information for
Question 2 1 / 1 point
When comparing financial information from companies located in France and Canada, XBRL users would be
most concerned with differences in
XBRL style sheets
All of the above
Question 3 1 / 1 point
XBRL GL, or XBRL Global Ledger Taxonomy, is different from XBRL US GAAP because it facilitates:
Efficient communication between the firm and financial analysts.
Efficient communication within a firm.
Efficient communication between the firm and its suppliers.
Efficient communication between the firm and its customers.
Question 4 1 / 1 point
The steps in business intelligence include
Gather Information, Analyze Data for Patterns, Make Decision.
Analyze Data for Patterns, Gather Information, Make Decision.
Create Data Warehouse, Query Data Warehouse, Make Decision.
Create Data Warehouse, Analyze Data for Patterns, Make Decision.
Question 1 / 1 point
A data warehouse may include a
General economic information.
XBRL style sheet. Business process activity models.
According to COSO, which of the following components of the enterprise risk management
integrated framework addresses an entity's integrity and ethical values?
• Information and communication
• Internal environment
• Risk assessment
• Control activities
• None of the above is correct
Which of the following represents an inherent limitation of internal controls?
• Shipping documents are not matched to sales invoices
• Customer credit check not performed
• The CEO can request a check with no purchase order
• Bank reconciliations are not performed on a timely basis
Processing controls are IT general controls
Review of the audit log is an example of which of the following types of security control?
Question 5 1 / 1 point What is residual risk if inherent risk is 80% and control risk is 40%?
• Some other percentage
Question 6 1 / 1 point
Which of the following statement is correct regarding internal control?
• An inherent limitation to internal control is the fact that controls can be circumvented
by management override
• A well-designed internal control environment ensures the achievement of an entity's
• A well-designed and operated internal control environment should detect collusion
perpetrated by two people
• Internal control in a necessary business function and should be designed and operated
to detect errors and fraud
Question 7 1 / 1 point
In a computerized environment, internal controls can be categorized as general controls and
Question 8 1 / 1 point
Which of the following is an example of a validity check?
• The computer ensures that a numerical amount in a record does not exceed some
• As the computer corrects errors and data are successfully resubmitted to the system,
the causes of the errors are printed out
• The computer stops or flags any data entry in a record that does not match or
correspond to data in an existing record • After data for a transaction are entered, the computer sends certain data back to the
terminal for comparison with data originally sent
Select a correct statement regarding encryption methods?
• To use symmetric-key encryption, each user needs two different keys
• Most companies prefer using symmetric-key encryption than asymmetric-key
• Both symmetric-key and asymmetric-key encryption methods require the involvement
of a certificate authority
• When conducting e-business, most companies use both symmetric-key and asymmetric-
key encryption methods
• None of the above are correct
Question 2 1 / 1 point
Which of the following statements is incorrect?
• A fraud prevention program starts with a fraud risk assessment across the entire firm
• The audit committee typically has an oversight role in risk assessment process
• Communicating a firm's fraud policy to employees is one of the most important
responsibilities of management
• A fraud prevention program should include an evaluation on the efficiency of business
Question 3 1 / 1 point
In a large multinational organization, which of the following job responsibilities should be
assigned to be network administrator?
• Managing remote access
• Developing application programs
• Reviewing security policy
• Installing operating system upgrades Integrated test facility (ITF) is an automated technique that enables an organization's data to be
continually evaluated during the normal operation of a system
IT techniques that are needed to implement continuous auditing include
• Data warehouse and data mining
• Transaction logging and query tools
• Computer-assisted audit techniques