ARTS111 Lecture Notes - Lecture 5: Job Performance, Problem Solving, Assertiveness

64 views2 pages

Document Summary

There are no qualities that fit into areas of enrichment. Some of the qualities that were categorized in the areas of effective functioning include, Assertive, self regard, social responsibility, reality testing, stress tolerance, impulse control, and optimism. These areas are important for work and success. For example, one must show assertiveness, then only one can achieve what they want. These are important aspects to job performance and success. In order for me to go after what i want and deserve i must be assertive and demanding. Not having an assertive behavior can lead to one losing out on many opportunities. Also, not having high self-regard can lead to a negative mindset and put oneself down. However, i want to keep my assertiveness to be balances so i also do(cid:374)"t (cid:271)e(cid:272)o(cid:373)e aggressi(cid:448)e. a lo(cid:449) self-regard can result in low confidence which can be a (cid:373)ajor set(cid:271)a(cid:272)k i(cid:374) jo(cid:271) perfor(cid:373)a(cid:374)(cid:272)e a(cid:374)d a(cid:272)hie(cid:448)i(cid:374)g o(cid:374)e"s goals.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers