ARTS111 Lecture Notes - Lecture 31: Skill, Woodworking

52 views2 pages

Document Summary

Top skillsets: consultation/influence skillset, core relationship skillset, facilitative management skillset, counsel/teach skillset, organizational management skillset, leadership and leadership potential skillset, persuasion/promotion skillset, support/service skillset, core communication skillset. Skills to avoid: create images, author compose, build/construct, manage data, design, install: some of the skills that i would consider to be major roles in my occupational choices include, management/leadership, communication and analytical. Some of the skill categories that i would consider secondary in respect to my occupational goals include. In order to develop my equipment operation skills, i can begin taking technical classes such as woodworking, skilled trades classes, learn electronic repair through online work. These activities overall can help me improve my ability control and operate to mechanical and electronic equipment. In order to improve my writing, i can begin to read more novels, non-fiction books, take a writing course, practice writing stories to improve my ability to express ideas with proper tone, language, and punctuation.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers