Biology (2,161)
BIOL 165 (39)

2013-Bio165-course outline.pdf

2 Pages
Unlock Document

University of Waterloo
BIOL 165
Kirsten M Muller

Bio165-W2013 1 Biology 165 - Diversity of Life An introductory survey of the three domains of life on Earth. Course Instructor: Dr. Kirsten M. Müller Office:B2-245A extension: 32224 email: [email protected] Office hours & Email : Fridays 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, please email me to make an appointment if you cannot see me during this time. Expect a reply in 24-48 hours. Please note that messages through hotmail do not always get through the server. Lectures: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 1:30 pm to 2:20 pm in RCH101 Course web site: D2L. I also communicate using this site, check it frequently. Course notes: Lecture notes for Biology 165. Diversity of Life. (REQUIRED) Available at the bookstore. Important Dates: Lectures Begin – Monday, January 7th Reading Week – February 18th-22nd (no lectures) Midterm 1 – Monday, February 11th Midterm 2 - Friday, March 15th Lectures End – Monday,April 8th (follows a Friday schedule) Final exam – TBD Evaluation (multiple choice and perhaps very short answers: Midterm 1 25% Midterm 2 25% Final exam 50% University of Waterloo Policies: • Academic Integrity: University of Waterloo community are expected to promote honesty, trust, fairness, respect and responsibility. [Check for more information.] • Grievance: Astudent who believes that a decision affecting some aspect of his/her university life has been unfair or unreasonable may have grounds for initiating a grievance. Read Policy 70, Student Petitions and Grievances, Section 4,
More Less

Related notes for BIOL 165

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.