ECON101 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: University Of Waterloo, Shot Put, Adobe After Effects

39 views1 pages
purplechimpanzee495 and 51 others unlocked
ECON101 Full Course Notes
ECON101 Full Course Notes
Verified Note
79 documents

Document Summary

One of the personal goals i have is to graduate high school with an average of 90% or higher. The reason this is one of my goals is because with this overall average i will be able to enroll myself into. I (cid:271)elie(cid:448)e that high s(cid:272)hool is the (cid:373)ost i(cid:373)porta(cid:374)t part of your life (cid:271)e(cid:272)ause that"s when you use your mind to the fullest and where you will be able to pick your career. Another goal i have is to become a computer programmer. I always wanted to become a computer programmer a(cid:374)d (cid:374)o(cid:449) it"s possi(cid:271)le if i get a(cid:272)(cid:272)epted i(cid:374)to ibt. I ha(cid:448)e do(cid:374)e (cid:373)a(cid:374)y things related to computers such as making websites and movies for school projects. I also know how to use sophisticated programs such adobe photoshop and after effects. The last goal i have is to improve my learning skills which means being more responsible and taking initiative for my studies.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers