Kinesiological Facts and Fallacies
- Groups of 7-8
- Sign up the group and topic on October 15
- Need 2 Journal Articles that your group has found that will be critiqued
- Find a controversial topic and develop arguments for and against
- Weigh strength of evidence, critical analysis
- CRAAP test
- Choosing a Topic
o Who cares?
o Is the question answerable?
o Is there a form of the question that should be given higher priority?
- Power Point Poster
Pick one that matter
o Background (2-3bullet points)
Are there two approaches or differing opinions?
o Discussion evidence
Facts and Fallacies
Stretching and Mobility training
- Reducing the risk of injury?
- Recovery from training?
- 30% increase in mobility