PSYCH230 Lecture Notes - Impulsivity, Shoplifting, Embezzlement

33 views2 pages

Document Summary

Approximately 25 questions from the text (around 5-7 questions per reading or chapter) Questions will relate to major points in the chapters (chapter summaries to read how the main points connect) Approximately 25 questions (around 5 per lecture) Some were you conscious questions present and attentive in lectures. Understanding: recognizing a key principle in a novel context, apply principles to new phenomenon. Don"t focus on the details and overlook the reason why the details are being presented. Take note of major points being made, and see how the sub-points and specific details contribute to these bigger themes. Dominance at the expense of others in their own benefit. Laws and rules designed to regulate behaviour. Environmental/contextual influences: family environment (i. e. criminality, substance abuse, psychopathy, parenting (i. e. attachment level, discipline style, social environment (i. e. ses, neighbourhood, media) Emotional impact: greater excitatory emotions (i. e. anger, envy, greed, fear amplify tendencies.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers