Class Reflection.docx

44 views1 pages
I am very thankful to Allah (SWT) for selecting me for this purpose. First, I would like to thank my
teachers, coordinators and my group in charge for their support. One of the first lessons I learned from
the first 10 juz of the Quran, was patience. Alhumdulillah now I can deal with people and many things in
life with patience. Another thing I learned was Ghor-O-Fikr for all of Allah (SWT) creations. I hope to
learn much more from this class Insha’Allah.
First I would like to thank Allah (SWT) for giving me guidance, and helping me join this class. After
completing the first 10 juz of the Quran I have learned many things and have seen a lot of changes in
myself. One of the most important things I have learned from these past juz is the love of Allah (SWT). I
have grown closer to Allah (SWT) and do everything thinking of Allah (SWT) first. When people make
mistakes, I always think of how Allah (SWT) has always forgave me. Overall, this class has increased me
in Tuqwa, and I hope it will help me improve myself in many more ways.
Unlock document

This preview shows half of the first page of the document.
Unlock all 1 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

I am very thankful to allah (swt) for selecting me for this purpose. First, i would like to thank my teachers, coordinators and my group in charge for their support. One of the first lessons i learned from the first 10 juz of the quran, was patience. Alhumdulillah now i can deal with people and many things in life with patience. Another thing i learned was ghor-o-fikr for all of allah (swt) creations. I hope to learn much more from this class insha allah. First i would like to thank allah (swt) for giving me guidance, and helping me join this class. After completing the first 10 juz of the quran i have learned many things and have seen a lot of changes in myself. One of the most important things i have learned from these past juz is the love of allah (swt). I have grown closer to allah (swt) and do everything thinking of allah (swt) first.

Get access

Grade+
$10 USD/m
Billed $120 USD annually
Homework Help
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
40 Verified Answers
Study Guides
Booster Classes
Class+
$8 USD/m