1. Put on Lab Coat, and Lab Goggles.
2. Obtain all reagents and lab glassware. Set up buret.
3. Prepare a 250.0mL sodium oxalate solution of a known concentration.
Calculate the mass of Na2C2O4 to use to prepare a 250.0mL given that
KMnO4 is 0.01M. Record Data.
4. Measure the weight of the sample by difference. Put power into beaker.
5. Add 50mL of deionized water and 25mL of sulfuric acid and stir the contents
well. Use hot plate to dissolve contents.
6. Clean all glassware to minimize contamination. Rinse the volumetric flask
and funnel, buret with deionized water.
7. Pour the Na2C2O4 into the volumetric flask. Rinse beaker and pour contents
into the flask to ensure that all the contents are out.
8. Fill u