March 25, 2013
• The Christian Church – what do we mean?
o 1/3 of all humans
o Becoming more individualistic
Diverse set of beliefs
• What really makes a Christian?
• Whose history is it?
o Difficult to define from the beginning
Can’t define what “it” is
• We know there are billions of people who are this thing that we can’t define
o Figure out where it is going
• Identify key questions within Christianity?
o Unscientific beliefs
Don’t align with modern scientific thought
Negative perception of the church in the media
o Miscalibrated us vs. them
o New centre of gravity
o Islam etc.
• Scientific developments are happening in developed countries,