VISA 110 Lecture 4: Lecture 4 - Project Layout

61 views2 pages

Document Summary

One week of kitchen (fridge and trash compilation) Notebook, every few days, see how good i can keep up with my journal writing. My desk (from completely clean to gradually building up with junk, then clean again) Challenging subject matter creativity, originality organization band presentation concept layout, communication. Describe- describe all formal elements and properties of the work in the most objective way. Describe the subject matter in a matter-of-fact way. Analyze- more detail, describe what comes out from the description. Not to interpret yet, just analyzing, research, and state connections. Interpret- you can now describe how you are interpreting the analyzed meanings, what is emphasized or what certain decisions or juxtapositions of and make meaning. Decide/judgement- not whether you liked it or not. remove yourself from taste and instead look at the piece as an entity of its own. Not just liking or not liking a project, but instead evaluating how it achieves critically how it evolves.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers