EDU 5661 Lecture Notes - Lecture 25: Homeless Shelter, Jean Piaget, Lev Vygotsky

50 views22 pages
16 Aug 2018
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

My portfolio will consist of all my hard work and dedication to become better with experience and learning as an early childhood teacher. Naeyc standard 1: promoting child development and learning, standard 2: building family and community relationships, standard 3: observing, documenting, and assessing to support. Young children and families, standard 4: using developmentally effective approaches to. Connect with children and families, standard 5: curriculum and teaching, and standard 6: The reader will learn what motivates me to become a teacher and how well i perform through the experience of student teaching. My first major goal is to become an effective teacher who will make an impact in the student"s life. I want the students to remember a role that i played to help make them better in academics such as learning. My second goal is to gain knowledge of the updated status of teaching techniques and curriculum. Some of the rules have change while others have been adjusted.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers