POL 2104 C - Intro to Comparative Politics - Emily Regan Wills - 01 Jan. 06
- Teacher on campus every weekday but tuesdays
- 2 pdfs will appear under the case studies, choose one of them to do, do the response papers for
its due date
- 2-3 double spaced pages, submitted to teacher’s office by 16:00 of due date
- summarize argument, relate the reading to previous readings & conceptions, summarize &
assess evidence, discuss implications
- Revision option: I can re-edit a paper, re-hand it in to get a better grade. The better grade will
be used. The original version must accompany the edited version. The revision must be handed
in beforeApril 2nd.
- Lateness policy: Papers handed in after 16:00 (electronically, as physical copies by then are
impossible) lose 5% the first day, and 10% for every day after.
- If I have trouble with citations, ask the teacher or someone. Teacher doesn’t really care what
kind of citation style used.
- Useful Resources:
- Mentoring Cen