GGR270H1 Lecture Notes - Lecture 7: Sample Size Determination, Confidence Interval, Test Statistic

15 views4 pages
11 Dec 2012
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

October 31 lecture 7 (importnat for exam) We are 95% or watever confident that our sample will fall in the following range. For 95% confidnent there is 5% chance it wont be. If we undertook a sample, --> 95% will contain population parameter and 5% of them wont. When dealing with sampling distribution the numbers above are the ones that are always needed and be used. If we have a 95% confidence then there is 5% significance. The only way we could have it all high level of confidence and high level of precision is to increase the number of sample size it gets steaper , the small distribution around the mean. Therefore, the smaller the number of error . Therefore we could be more precise in our. Accuracy means --> does our sample actually reflect the. How close our smaple really easy to our population sample. not sure. Total amount of information is due to:

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers
Class+
$8 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Class+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
30 Verified Answers

Related Documents