Which of the following statements is incorrect regarding the following flaviviruses?
- Yellow fever virus maintained in the wild via the sylvan cycle
- Hemoraghic fever induced by dengue fever virus can occur upon first exposure to the virus
- West nile virus induces neurological problems in only a minor number of infected individuals
- Hep c results in a chronic infection in the majority of those infected
- None of hte above
Which of the following statements is incorrect regarding the replication of flaviviruses?
- Most flavivirus genomic RNAs lack a five prime cap
- Viral RNA is translated into a polyprotein in association with the plasma membrane
- prM protein functions to block the fusion activity of the virus E protein
- virus entry occurs via fusion with the plasma membrane
- none of hte above