PSY323H1 Lecture 11: PSY323-LECTURE 11
This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 3 pages of the document.
• Finish Chapter 13, Work Issues
• Discussion on erotica, pornography and coercive sexuality.
• Chapter seven: Only pages 299-307.
• Pornography and Erotica
• Coercive sexuality
• Justice and Equity
• Chapter fourteen: Only pages 551-559, 565-576
• Class wrap-up
• Final exam
• April 17, 14:00-17:00, Sheraton Hall, Wycliffe College, 119, first floor
• The final examination will include short answers and essay questions on
the course work since the Midterm (Chapter 7 pp 299-307; Chapters 8-
13; Chapter 14 pp. 551-559, 565-576). It will be worth 40% of your final
• The media includes many different formats (e.g., books, magazines, TV,
• The media is a source of information but also can be influence a person’s
perception and behavior in many ways.
• One area of the media is a source of disagreement as to the legality and
effects of its various forms – erotica and pornography.
Pornography and Erotica:
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version