-basic capitalist principle is that owners controls how work is perform and how organiza-
EMPLOYEE SHARE OWNERSHIP PLANS
- employee share ownership plans is a way for workers to share in the profit of produc-
tion and as a means of generating more consensus in the workplace.
- this plan is offered to employees in many private-sector high performance work-
- it could also be purchased for employees as part of a benefit package.
- in canada, 2/3 of the firms listed on the toronto stock exchange have
- unions representing the workers were more interested in using
their seats on the board of directors (as they have share