Lecture 1 Notes
- Biology in relation to behavior.
• Human biological evaluation
• Human genetics
• Paleo archeology (ancient ancestor)
Pale arch => study what people left behind, evidence of event that occurred
How culture change over time and how they interact with one another.
*Everything is testing and scientific proves.
*stretography => layer of soil (the actual layers of event that occur over time.)
• the written and unwritten language (can also be an art )
• Describe and analyze grammar, structure, vocabulary and meaning in
• The evaluation of language itself is biological and cultural
• Comparative linguistics
• Record behavior and language
• Features that are common (universal) to all languages.
• Study languages of present and past.
• Social life of mankind
• Relationship of individual to other individual
• Relationship of individual to groups
• Relationship of groups to groups