Modifiable risk factor:
Good dietary habit
Regular exercise: any exercise is better than anything.
Moderate alcohol consumption:
Lower smoking rates:
Identification based: some of them aren’t by choice.
- Ethinc, religious, lgbtq, lifestyle/ more to the location focus as Canadian demography change
Survival: aging well into their 90s
- Aging populations are happening due to increased survival rates.
- Historical focus on improving survival rates in the young.
- Having a legal age for drinking, desn;t mean u can’t access to it.
- But what about survival rates among the elders.
Blue zone: places where the pop live longer.
- Geographical location where the local population lives much longer
- Quality of life remains high
Ted talk: Danish study
90% of our predeicted age is predicted by lifestyle
10% by genes.
What should we do?
The four demographic areas that are blue zone and get a professional
Longtivity: If u try hard, u can live to 100.
Your chances are low in USA. We are programmed for appropriative success
35 tirilion cells that can go wrong and one mediciation won’t lengthen your life. The capacity of human body is 90, but 78 is the reality of the world.
1) Northern in Italy, 102 ride their work and super healthy.
Their life is physical, organic food and made 11 grain bread.
The more equity u get, the more celebration u have.
2) Okenawa, tokio
People have the longest disability free in the world
Liv 7 good years longer; than
Plant based diet.
Diet is invented by confusious, stop eating when your stomach 70% full.
They have a strong community where each one of them care for each other.
One word: the reason to which u wake up in the morning \
Women live 89
Heterogeneous community ( different colors) take their diet from the bible, 24 hours per week,
they focus on god and family.
Avents hanging out with other ones. And influence each other with everyone.
Start his morning to swim, workout
Lady is -----,
Workout every morning.
The common denominator in these culture:
Non of them exercise, they constantly move, walking, gradening and know how to sit up their
When u are stressed out, inflamtory hormons spread in your body triggring disease
Plant based diet
Connect with faith, right people, belonging
The grandmother Effect: old people could help us with kids.
Ge delyed degenerative disease:
- Falling mortality rates in the elderly.